Version 1.2.1.0 released (A318/A319 & A320/A321)

• Aerosoft

We have just send version 1.2.1.0 to your order history pages. These new version can NOT be installed with the updater as we changed a few things that updater can't do (like edit a link in the Windows Start menu). So these are full new builds.

We advise you follow this update procedure:

1. remove the product using the Windows Software control panel (do not manually delete the program files)
  2. do a disk check (right click on the drive, select properties, select tools, select check now)
  3. reboot your computer
  4. log in with administrative rights
  5. disable the anti-virus software temporary
  6. install the product
  7. enable the anti-virus software
  8. defragment your disk (NOT if you are using a SSD)

These new version bring the A318/A319 and A320/A321 to the same file status so they are in systems 100% the same (unless the aircraft differ of course).

1.0.0.0    Online release for P3d V.4

1.0.0.1    STANDARD
    Animation issue solved on A319 CFM window
    All DLL's  recompiled with very latest SDK, might solve the St-Elmo's issue
    Vol 9 manual corrected
    Start menu item to livery manager added
    Small tweak to StepbyStep

1.0.1.1    EXPERIMENTAL
    Tweaks to onboard printer to solve issues with IVAO/VATSIm Weather and HOPPIE
    Changes to PED announcement
    Small tweaks to animation timing
    Fixed possible hang condition on checklist (close door issue on forum)
    Cchanges to loading sequence (possible effect on st elmo's fire issue)
    Fix for fuel reset on multiple engine starts
    Fix for posssile FADEC unpowered issue

1.0.1.2    EXPERIMENTAL
    New Company Route Editor
    Fix for freezing displays
    Diverse fixes and improvements for checklists 
    RAAS Pro now activated

1.0.1.3    EXPERIMENTAL
    Tweak to checklist regarding exterior lights
    MCDU tweaks:
        Added message: "ENTER DEST DATA"
        Change: ATC button will be linked to AOC no more
        Change: CSTRs now can be deleted directly from F-PLN page
        Fix: the ALT CSTR window (from database) persisted after a manual input
        Fix: the VOR crs field in RAD NAV page stood empty after user inpu
        Minor change in CHECK APPR SELECTION message;
        Minor changes in VERT REV page.
    Vol 9 fixes

1.1.0.0 STANDARD
    Livery Manager updated
    Tweaks to manuals
    Checklist, several issues solved and others changed as requested by customers
        Gear retraction
        Timing EXT LIGHTS and WXR adjusted in TAXI CL
        Light issue timing issue solved
        Sounds worked on
        Baro reference fixed
    'NEO' removed from identifier
    Holdings tweaks:
        Hold deletion corrected
        Resume issue solved
        minor change to IMM EXIT exit
        Fix for incorrect distance to entry
        TMPY INSERT added
    MCDU tweaks:
        Added message: "ENTER DEST DATA"
        ATC button will be linked to AOC no more
        CSTRs now can be deleted directly from F-PLN page
        The ALT CSTR window (from database) persisted after a manual input
        The VOR crs field in RAD NAV page stood empty after user input
        Minor change in CHECK APPR SELECTION message
        Minor changes in VERT REV page
        VNAV angle change
        EFOB/WIND change
    One possible CTD issue solved
    Engine spool up time reduced
    Lower APU volume
    Updated configurator
    Windshield wiper sounds updated

1.1.0.1 EXPERIMENTAL
    Wiper sounds reduced in volume
    Gear wind sound reduced in volume awaiting better ideas (by forum user luke123452468)
    MCDU tweaks: 
        The F-PLN is scrolling continuously now
        Diverse fixes in SPD page (time/utc font, V1 as a SPD value for departure airport)
        Minor change in ATSU page
        Flight Plan is cleared to early after rollout fixed
    Fixes in Holdings:
        Changed the related WPT sequencing on the F-PLN page (for HA and HF type database holdings)
        Proper handling of newly introduced HA and HF type database holdings,
        Including the automatic exit on corresponding conditions
        Introduced the HA-type holdings from Navdatabase (beta!)
        Some holdings (e.g. at departure) didn't load from Navdatabase;
        IMM EXIT was shown too early sometimes fixed
        Introduced the HF-type holdings from Navdatabase (beta!)
        Introduced the HM-type Holdings from Navdatabase (beta!)
        Changes to some holding courses vs magnetic variation
    Conflict in pax numbers solved
    Configurator edited to avoid
    View issue changed
    Pitch Trim adapted
    Divers Fuel ECAM fixes
    Divers small changes in models/textures (new aircon and fuel panels)

1.2.1.0 (full new build) please note the skip in version numbers is due to make them the same as the A320/A321
    Fixed webconnect not working for users who did not have the A318/A319 installed
    Inserted the lower volume sound for wind and wipers as was used for the A318/A319
    Corrected parking codes in aircraft.cfg
    Corrected thumbnails used in livery manager
    Changed descend behavior to use a bit steeper angle to maintain momentum
    Changed climb behavior for A321 IAE
    Corrected Easyjet serial placard
    Updated METAR decoding for AOC menu's, still some work open
    Fixed EGT indication for CFM engine
    BA now Speedbird for ATC
    Cargo door speed animation corrected
    Reduced pitch sensitivity that causes issues for some configurations.
    Zoom and pan options made possible in all VC views.
    Fixed climb constraints indications and autopilot respecting them
    Cockpit printer: Zulu date/time now used instead of sim current time
    Adding contrails that were missing from some types
    Changes in sim METAR decoding
    Tweaks to drag factor
    Fix for web connect, Do note there are now TWO web connect application:
        A3XXConnectPro_A320A321 and A3XXConnectPro_A318A319
        Both are installed in this update!
        Fixes in GA PERF page
    Added code to avoid CTD
    Fix for disappearing climb constraints after passing waypoints
    Added fields to LoadSheet for FMGS
    Misc fixes in AIDS PRINT
    Cockpit printer: added the loadsheet printout, being activated after the pax boarding complete
    Changes in MCDU text colors

Added new A320 CFM with satdome

I just uninstalled my version 1.2.0.2 and reinstalled the version out on my SimMarket account then ran the updater and it put the same old one back on my PC what a waist of my time!

You didn't state above that the SimMarket version was not updated yet, any guess on when I should repeat the whole process again?

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs

That's why the version number can be found in the filename of the installer executable. 

It always takes a moment until all other stores update their downloads. 

I just downloaded the installer files again after seeing this notice.  Comparing it to my previous downloads, these are the results:

A318-319-PROF_P3DV4

Current  V1100.exe ....size 975,767,912....packed 966,333,558....date modified 8/1/2018.....CRC32 47170BA5

Previous V100.exe......size 897,194,096....packed 887,836,897....date modified 7/12/2018...CRC32 B318AECD

A320-A321-PROF_P3DV4

Current  V1000.exe...size 961,985,376...packed 935,260,561...date modified 9/10/2018...CRC32 2EE416EF

Previous V1000.exe..size 961,985,376...packed 953,260,561...date modified 9/10/2018...CRC32 2EE416EF

In this scenario, am I to understand that only the 318-319 should be re-installed following the procedure described above?

Thanks

Dom

@Brandoni02 Yeah, you should back them up because when you do the uninstall the folders will be deleted completely.

And also regarding this new version: I did install both products in the way you told but I still have this problem with Aerosoft Updater that I only see the 318/19, not the 320/21.
Can someone explain why it's like this and possibly give a solution? There's also a thread made about this topic.

Thanks in advance

Looks like the people updating the Servers with their thoughts were already in the Weekend :rolleyes:
Also I still have old entries. But the zip-file contains version 1.2.1.0.

Please login to display this image.

• Tom A320 changed the title to Version 1.2.1.0 released (A318/A319 & A320/A321)
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Gentlemen,

there seems to be a glitch in what the shop account (instant downloads) displays, but the installer you are able to download from there definitely gives you the correct version, 1.2.1.0

The display bug in the shop account will be fixed soon. In the meantime please ignore it ;) 

19 hours ago, powayjoe said:

I just uninstalled my version 1.2.0.2 and reinstalled the version out on my SimMarket account then ran the updater and it put the same old one back on my PC what a waist of my time!

You didn't state above that the SimMarket version was not updated yet, any guess on when I should repeat the whole process again?

Joe

I have done everything just like Joe in the quote and I cannot find an indication ANYWHERE that I have version 1.2.1.0.  My downloads are from Just Flight.  How in the world am I supposed to know if I have the newest version??

Mike

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, MiHei said:

I have done everything just like Joe in the quote and I cannot find an indication ANYWHERE that I have version 1.2.1.0.  My downloads are from Just Flight.  How in the world am I supposed to know if I have the newest version?

So what is the filename of the installer executable? For reference, please read three posts up. 

45 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

So what is the filename of the installer executable? For reference, please read three posts up. 

This is what is downloading currently from my SimMarket account as of 10 minutes ago.

Thanks Joe

43 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Tom, it appears that the post you're referring to is the contents of a zip file (I may be wrong). The file from Just Flight is an executable, not a zip and, as such, everything in the file appears exactly as the original download.  Since this a new build, are we to run the ASUpdater after installation? 

3 minutes ago, MiHei said:

Tom, it appears that the post you're referring to is the contents of a zip file (I may be wrong). The file from Just Flight is an executable, not a zip and, as such, everything in the file appears exactly as the original download.  Since this a new build, are we to run the ASUpdater after installation? 

As I understand it the updater from our original installs will bring you only up to version 1.2.0.2 as I originally stated.

We need to get the newly released version installed and then update from there with the new installer to get past version 1.2.0.2

It seems those of us who purchased outside of the Aerosoft direct website need to wait for all the other suppliers of the download package to update their download version to the latest version, from what I see at The SimMarket where I purchased mine.

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs

I referred to my previous post as it clearly shows the version number in the name of the executable file. 

So again, what is the name of the installer executable you download? (regardless if directly or packed in a zip file). 

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

I referred to my previous post as it clearly shows the version number in the name of the executable file. 

So again, what is the name of the installer executable you download? (regardless if directly or packed in a zip file). 

Tom

You saw my installer executable above, correct?

If so that is the original not the latest,correct?

Therefore at least as I understand it SimMarket hasn't updated their site yet, Correct?

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs
41 minutes ago, meccadom said:

What is happening please? 

As written in the third post of this page/topic external shops will be updated after the Aerosoft shop. Please keep in mind that the release was on a Friday and the other shops might not have updated their pages before heading into the weekend

So please be patient and try Monday again if your shop is still giving you the old version. 

1 minute ago, Tom A320 said:

As written in the third post of this page/topic external shops will be updated after the Aerosoft shop. Please keep in mind that the release was on a Friday and the other shops might not have updated their pages before heading into the weekend

So please be patient and try Monday again if your shop is still giving you the old version. 

Tom

Agreed and thanks.

Perhaps in the future a reminder of this would be good in the original post you made at the very top.

Patience will prevail and by the way I love the new A320.

Great job guys!!

Sincerely

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs

Joe, sorry, I overlooked your post with the screenshot in it. 

The answer is easy: if your shop still gives you version 1.0.0.0 then you have to wait until they update their page. 

As I just said in my previous post, it's weekend ;)

16 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Joe, sorry, I overlooked your post with the screenshot in it. 

The answer is easy: if your shop still gives you version 1.0.0.0 then you have to wait until they update their page. 

As I just said in my previous post, it's weekend ;)

Ok Tom, apparently Just Flight has not updated because it is still version 1.0.0.0.  Thanks for your patience.

I'm a little bit confused! I removing my A320/321, and doing what you want "check disk & reboot". Install it again (new version into Simmarket), but this installer installs the A320/321 into my P3D root directory (I install it like before) After rebooting I don't find the planes in my "documents directory", but an P3D \ simobjects -directory? A319 still on the documents folder, but A320/321 is P3D \ simobjects -directory... Why?

I take a test flight (A320) and wondering why my fps is so higher than before? It's very good situation for me of course, but don't know why? 

My P3D is installed M.2 module (SSD) and my Windows (and documents files) is onto C:\ drive (not SSD drive). So is there so much difference between SSD & normal hard drive (where A319 is locating now)? If it's, I want to install A318/319 into SSD too? because the framerate is really ultimate than A319?

It's a really amazing!

Or is there a huge performance update with A320/321?

Archived