GSX Problem at Madrid

Virtual170

Hi guys, 

I've just downloaded Madrid Professional but when I try to use GSX it tells me 'this parking is isolated, ground services cannot operate'. I checked to see if this was just at one stand but from what I've seen it seems to be all stands on T4, haven't checked other terminals. 

Cheers,

Mungo

28 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Maybe GSX needs to be updated to support Madrid Prof. Ask FSDT.

I've read into it and it is something to do with the AFCAD apparently, so I don't think it's something FSDT can fix. 

• Developer

Is it at the T4 Satelite? At the Main T4 I would not expect this issue?

The Problem is that GSX Could not handle (ignore) Dummy Gates used to identify unused alternate Gates, which are many at the Satelite of T4

1 minute ago, OPabst said:

Is it at the T4 Satelite? At the Main T4 I would not expect this issue?

The Problem is that GSX Could not handle (ignore) Dummy Gates used to identify unused alternate Gates, which are many at the Satelite of T4

Yes this is on the T4 satellite. Is this an issue that can be fixed? 

I have installed the Scenary Madrid-Barajas I have made a flight between Madrid and Barcelona starting from the Gate T10 and GSX I have not had to update anything, except that about 2 weeks ago upgraded the GSX to GSX Level 2, and all previous operations Catering and Refuelig and Boarding and ramp operation have worked properly, I also installed previous download of SimWings the file SODE for that specific airport Madrid

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The GSX issue could only happen at T6 at the old terminal and at the most Gates of the T4 Sat, as there are alternate Position exisiting, which are as small 5m radius Gates in the Afcad to give (online) users the posibilty to select this gates in the Goto Menü, but not used for AI/ATC Users.

We remove them, so the GSX get not in trouble there. FSDT should optimize there code here, to ignore small isolated gates, when they search for the nearest position, then GSX will work even with such "helpers" in the AFCADs

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived