A320 climb with 5000-to 6000 ft after t/o

SEFEH

Hi,

I have used Your Airbusses many thousends of hour and I will say I love this plane and it´s give me so many nice hours with my simulator. :) 

Upgrade the old 32 bit to 64 bit recently and found a littele strange behavement. First of all it could be my behavement of the aircraft doing this very high climb rate initialy after t/o.

I doing like this

follow the checklist for t/o Flex 45

t/o with 10 degree pitch gear up checklist and now the aircraft start climb very fast 5000 6000 ft set autopilot on at about 1000 ft and manage mode set climb mode about vhere it schould be. Now often the speed went down so I need to switch of autopilote to stabilise the aircraft with manual pitch down. Now I can get the aircraft stable let´s say 3000ft/min  and soon start fly at a/p on doing checklist and all it´s over and I have mostly a very nice flight.

What I´m doing wrong or is there a little bug?

Best regards

Folke Ekeroth :) 

Hello Folke

So you're using the A320 right? Which version are you running currently?

Could you post a screenshot of your INIT page, including the weights etc.?

I think for the A320 there is still a "performance refurbishment" to be done with the next update, the A321 already got that and it is far more realistic.

The others are still missing..

• Aerosoft
49 minutes ago, SEFEH said:

t/o with 10 degree pitch gear up checklist and now the aircraft start climb very fast 5000 6000 ft set autopilot on at about 1000 ft and manage mode set climb mode about vhere it schould be. Now often the speed went down so I need to switch of autopilote to stabilise the aircraft with manual pitch down. Now I can get the aircraft stable let´s say 3000ft/min  and soon start fly at a/p on doing checklist and all it´s over and I have mostly a very nice flight.

What I´m doing wrong or is there a little bug?

It's an effect we have seen on more systems and is being worked on right now. Check this: 

Archived