Different ACFT STATE when initializing the buses.

LuisVargas

I am confused. I need help.

The A318/319 start with none state selected (first image) and the A320/321 start in TAKE-OFF STATE (second image). 

A318/319 ACFT STATE at aircraft loading.

Please login to display this image.

A320/321 ACFT STATE at aircraft loading.

In the case above I need press COLD DARK STAT twice, because in the first press the MCDU3 do not turn off (first image bellow) and the overhead panel is in a confuse way (second image bellow).

After first press COLD DARK STATE

Overhead panel after first press COLD DARK STATE

After second press COLD DARK STATE the MCDU3 turns off (bellow) and the overhead panel seems to be OK (second image bellow).

Overhead panel after second press COLD DARK STATE.

Luis,

You should be able to select the Start Up State you wish by selecting the "DEF" Line Select Key next to the Start Up State you wish.  It appears that for some reason, your aircraft did not install with a selected start up state (absence of DEF illuminated for one of the Start Up States).  The software (both the A318/A319 and the A320/A321) is programmed to start the aircraft in the Ready For Takeoff state by default.

If this occurred, be alert for other issues, which would mean the installation didn't go per plan. 

If you start having other issues I would suspect that the install is questionable.  I'm sure you know this, but to cover all the bases the correct install procedure is to insure computer security software is disabled and the installer is run "As Admin", reboot after installation, and then delete your P3D Shaders folder before starting P3D. Anything short of that and I'd say that the install needs to be done again or else you might start having more and more problems. 

If you start seeing other errors, you may wish to uninstall the Airbus by running the uninstaller, reboot, then check the previous installation path for any remaining folders/files and delete them if they are still present.  Then perform the installation procedure outlined above.

Not counting the time to reboot, the Uninstall and Reinstall takes about 10 minutes.

Let me know how you make out?

Best wishes.

6 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Luis,

... but to cover all the bases the correct install procedure is to insure computer security software...

What? I did not know I had to act like I was installing a pirated product. I use Microsoft Window Defender. I am going to uninstall, take the internet from the wall outlet and redo the installation. I will return with news about it.

Thank you.

• Aerosoft

The problem is that some AV companies believe some parts of our product is dangerous and block it (some do not even bother to inform users when a file is not installed, incredible). We always try to communicate with these companies but most of the time they do not even respond. Once ins a while we send them invoices for the damage they cost us and to our astonishment they often pay those.

16 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Luis,

You should be able to select the Start Up State you wish by selecting the "DEF" Line Select Key next to the Start Up State you wish. ..

I set my A318/319 to "TAKE-OFF STATE" like sugested above. 

Thanks.

Archived