Left MCDU websever - Blank

Luke Aviation

So from the images below it shows I can connect to the web server and the connection is good as the pause and resume buttons work quickly, however when I click onto the MCDU, I get the following:

Please login to display this image.

And my settings if it helps...

I'm getting very annoyed recently with this problem. I know its minor and the game can function without it, but it would be helpful for the MCDU to be on my I-pad to. I've searched the Internet for a fix, yet none I found worked. It would be very helpful, if a definitive and proven fix could be replied. Thanks.

21 hours ago, gasher9999 said:

I had the same problem. Run the updater from C:\Users\(Your User Name)\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\ASUpdater.exe. This fixed it all for me.

I don't seem to have ASUpdater file in the Aerosoft folder...

19 minutes ago, Luke Aviation said:

I don't seem to have ASUpdater file in the Aerosoft folder...

Luke,

If you're not seeing it there, please check your computer security software to see if it was quarantined.  When run, the updater creates an internet connection (as some Malware does), so this is why it gets flagged by some computer security software.

Let us know how you make out.

6 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Luke,

If you're not seeing it there, please check your computer security software to see if it was quarantined.  When run, the updater creates an internet connection (as some Malware does), so this is why it gets flagged by some computer security software.

Let us know how you make out.

Checked my security software (Sophos home), and it indicated no blocked files within my C: Drive. 

8 minutes ago, Luke Aviation said:

Checked my security software (Sophos home), and it indicated no blocked files within my C: Drive. 

Luke,

Each case of this problem, without fail, has been due to security software quarantining the AS Updater OR due to files being installed in Microsoft One Drive, so the next step will be to check your One Drive and see if it's there. You'll find quite a number of posts in the forum about this issue, and hopefully this will also help you solve the problem.

Best wishes.

1 minute ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Luke,

Each case of this problem, without fail, has been due to security software quarantining the AS Updater OR due to files being installed in Microsoft One Drive, so the next step will be to check your One Drive and see if it's there. You'll find quite a number of posts in the forum about this issue, and hopefully this will also help you solve the problem.

Best wishes.

Okay, thank you for your help.

Archived