tower simulator

fulano

yeah i know, and I already got it, but i'm looking for a tower simulator, that handles all the arriving and departing traffic, and all ground movement, in the airport. Any tips?

• Aerosoft
yeah i know, and I already got it, but i'm looking for a tower simulator, that handles all the arriving and departing traffic, and all ground movement, in the airport. Any tips?

For even a moderate airport that's a job for 4 people. For small airports the approach and departure is done by the main sector controllers. I think you are looking for at least 3 different products.

• Aerosoft

The best ATC simulator that I know of right now is FSX. You simulate ATC to real people in the sim.

In fact.... and how could I miss that... you are 101% right. If you use Vatsim or a service like that you can do super realistic ATC.

Hi fulano, I know that Feelthere is working on a tower simulator that matches your requests( and the requests of many other simmers I suppose...) but anyway. They've posted a couple of screenshots of this under construction project on their forum!!!!

I hope Aerosoft dont mind me posting this topic, if goes against the rules, my apologies and feel free to delete this post...

The link for the screenshots and a bit more detail about this tower simulator as follows

http://www.iemit.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9766

Regards