A320/321 radio spacing

djmarty

With latest experimental 1.2.0.2 I cannot set the standby frequency to a 25kHz spaced frequency. It's stuck on 8.33

My guess is that this is know, since I had the problems on and off on the 318/319. But just wanted to file a report for the 320/321 as well.

On 9/24/2018 at 2:44 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Nothing has changed regarding that in the update. Are you sure it only happened after the update?

Positive. But then of course it came out pretty quickly after release.

Now my A320 and A321 only has 8.33 spaced freq in the standby. No mather which state or how many times I switch from C&D to any other.

This is actually a known problem that popped up a few weeks ago.  It's constant and reproducible 100% of the time.  The problem only affects what is the Left Side of the Com1 Radio at startup, the initial Right side frequency works fine, and both sides work on Com2.

So while awaiting the fix, the work around is to either use the working side of Com1, or just use Com2.

Best wishes!

I helped one of my friends who was having this problem, whilst connect to VATSIM using vpilot, I got him to type .com1 122.80 and enter, the radio changed to correct frequency and his spacing was then fixed to the 25khz spacing. Hope that helps Aerosoft and you sort this problem

Just now, barrendrop3 said:

I helped one of my friends who was having this problem, whilst connect to VATSIM using vpilot, I got him to type .com1 122.80 and enter, the radio changed to correct frequency and his spacing was then fixed to the 25khz spacing. Hope that helps Aerosoft and you sort this problem

Many thanks for the information!

Best wishes.

18 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

This is actually a known problem that popped up a few weeks ago.  It's constant and reproducible 100% of the time.  The problem only affects what is the Left Side of the Com1 Radio at startup, the initial Right side frequency works fine, and both sides work on Com2.

So while awaiting the fix, the work around is to either use the working side of Com1, or just use Com2.

Best wishes!

Many thanks Dave!

Archived