FF a320 Ultimate

Dear Captains, my question is the following,
With a new version of the FF a320 Ultmate how to update it without activating every time. You can not activate unlimited. Can I copy the new files over the old ones? In advance thanks for the replies.

• Administrator

Hello,

i would not copy the new files over the old files.

But in the same way you have activated the A320 Ultimate you can deactivate it with the FMC.

So deactivate the old version.

Then Install and activate the new version. So there shall be no problems with a new update (fullversion with Aerosoft) and the activation.

And if the new version will work fine, you can delete the old version from the aircraft folder...

Greets Heinz

9 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello,

i would not copy the new files over the old files.

But in the same way you have activated the A320 Ultimate you can deactivate it with the FMC.

So deactivate tjhe old version.

Then Install and activate the new version. So there shall be no problems with a new update (fullversion with Aerosoft) and the activation.

And if the new version will work fine, you can delete the old version from the aircraft folder...

Greets Heinz

Dear Heinz, I do not think you understand what I mean, every time I update the A320 I have to activate it if I activate too much I have to make a ticket again by Flight Factor to reset my key I'm looking for a way to limit this as much as possible but always using the new version. The way you just described, I always do, but what is a big secret is how many times you can activate. 

In my example it was already three attempts

Greets Matchvisser

• Administrator

Hello Matchwisser,

I have tested here the update with a new fullversion.

If I deactivate the old version with the FMC, I can install a new fullversion , have to activate it and all is good. Never I must open a FlighTFactor Ticket because of an activation fail.

As I know, you only can activate it one time on one computer without deactivating it before. But exactly I am not sure how many times you can activate without deactivate before.

Best way is to ask FlightFactor for that i think ....

But Important is, that if you will activate the A320 Ultimate again, every time you must deactivate it before to avoid problems....

Greets Heinz

Dear Heinz, your operating system is that also Windows 10 64bit v1803?
And for your information activation is on the same PC with the same ip address, Flight Factor will check this with the serial number but the give no information how many times you can use activation by FMC.

Here some other problems with a diverent  plain read cessna729  the link: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/143004-answered-757-v2-activation/

So i think we can close this topic.

Greets Matchvisser

• Administrator

Hello Matchvisser,

yes, I am using Windows 10 (all Updates done).

may be there are permission problems.

Do you have run the sim (x-plane.exe) as admin (right mouse button)?

But sometimes a Windows Update can cause such problems to force a reactivation of addon.

If the key is no longer workable then, for example the FlightFactor (FF) support (only for the FF planes) can reactivate the key...

Please look here too.

Greets Heinz

Archived