British Airways Sharklet

Hi everyone

Since the A320 came out I've had a chip on my shoulder about there not being a British Airways A320 with sharklets. I understand this type of a aircraft exists and wondered if it was possible to download a livery from somewhere? This is for the new P3Dv4 Professional series.

Thanks, Gaz

https://community.infinite-flight.com/t/british-airways-airbus-a320-sharklets/49296

3 hours ago, EasyJetSetter said:

But you have to convert the Livery

Hiya. Thanks for getting back to me, but I don't know anything about converting liveries. Can you point me in the right direction? 

I'm surprised there aren't more liveries for these new aircraft - I'm lucky I get British Airways out of the box... 

On 9/22/2018 at 9:05 PM, GaryMcCl said:

Hiya. Thanks for getting back to me, but I don't know anything about converting liveries. Can you point me in the right direction? 

I'm surprised there aren't more liveries for these new aircraft - I'm lucky I get British Airways out of the box... 

Hi put the G-EUYO file in the Aerosoft A320 IAE Professional folder and copy the text below in to the aircrraft file

[FLTSIM.X]
title                    = Airbus A320 British Airways G-EUYO
sim                    = A320
model                    = EXTIAEShark
panel                    =
sound                    =
texture                    = G-EUYO
kb_checklists                = AirbusA321_check
kb_reference                = AirbusA321_ref
atc_id                    = G-EUYO
atc_airline                = Speedbird
atc_flight_number            =
ui_manufacturer                = Airbus
ui_type                    = A320-232 IAE SHARK
ui_variation                = British Airways G-EUYO
ui_typerole                = Commercial Airliner
ui_createdby                = Aerosoft
atc_parking_types            = GATE, RAMP 
atc_parking_codes               = BAE
description                = Airbus A320 - 232 IAE\nwww.aerosoft.com

Please ask if you want a descrition of how to convert or if youd figured it out know:)

Texture.G-EUYO.rar

Please login to display this image.

23 hours ago, Sebmaster said:

Hi put the G-EUYO file in the Aerosoft A320 IAE Professional folder and copy the text below in to the aircrraft file

Thanks! That's brilliant - looks really good.

Gaz

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bring back an old thread but I've followed the steps here and I've got the livery working however the reflections are all weird as in most of the aircraft is dark and the cockpit is completely black bar the battery voltage display any help is appreciated!

Sean

• 2 months later...

I'm completely baffled by this, yet again.. Whenever I need to reinstall this aircraft, I redo the BA livery, and I thought I have everything right in my head - remembering it. However, I now get an error msg from P3D when I try to load the plane, and it won't load - it often crashes.

When a change is made, to the install of the sim, I resinstall this addon and make the changes above, and it always works, but now it doesn't. Please note that I'm making the changes to the D:\Programs\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A320 IAE Professional\aircraft.cfg file. I always make sure that there is a EXTIAEShark subfolder and the G-EUYO subfolders there, as the instructions and the system expects to be.

Any ideas of what  may be going wrong?

Gaz

Sorry for not posting it - but it's fixed. I have to admit, I don't know how since the way it is now is the way it was 10 minutes before I sent that last message!

I'm clearly wrong on that!  Thnks for getting back to me.

Gaz

Archived