Navigraph Database Not Recognized

canadagoose

I just reinstalled the A318-319 & A320-321 Professional to a new  Location Outside of Lockheed Martin P3Dv4 (I read in another post, that is the best way to install the Airbus). I have pointed Navigraph Data to install in C:\...\This PC\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph. When I attempt to load the flight plan located in C:\...\This PC\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans, I get the error message "Not In database". I previously used the ONE Drive locations for these files, but have since disconnected the use of One Drive for storing my Documents files and as I stated above I am using my "This PC" Documents file. Do I have to somehow point the Professional 'buses to use the new Documents location.? Is that why I get the "not in database" message?

Regards,

Tom

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please check if you have another "Navigraph" folder within the the "\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph" folder. If so, move all contents of the folder one folder up.

Also, have you configured "Navigraph" data navigation data base in the Airbus configurator?

Please post a screenshot of your DATA - AC STATUS page.

Also, if you're using an older Navigraph data base, you might find it created a sub-folder in the correct folder, and you just have to move the contents of the sub-folder to the main folder (basically up one level).

Best wishes.

There is still a matching database in the One drive directory. should I delete that? Same goes for Flightplans directory. Does the aircraft use files under One Drive directory? or can I delete them after moving them to the C:\This PC directory? It seems to me the program is looking for data under One Drive and not the other directory, namely the General file where the navigraph data is. I want it to read from the "This PC" directory. When reinstalling do I have to point it to the documents directory of my choice?

Thanks,

Tom

Please login to display this image.

OK, I think I have everything back to where it should be. I reinstalled the 318 -321 and I am going to stop messing around with the ONE Drive. I noticed the Installer wants to install the "Updater" and "Application data and config files" to the One Drive Documents directory. So I assume that is the location the Airbus'  needs to access the Updater, Flightplans, Navigraph or Navdata,  MCDU data etc. I am not sure how to change that so that all my Documents can be accessed from the "This PC" Directory. Anyway I will leave well enough alone and continue to use the One Drive location. Not a big problem for me. I have disabled One Drive on my system so that it does not perform that annoying data sync process.

Regards,

Tom

Thanks Dave. I can live with One Drive for now. No biggy as long as P3Dv4 is running smoothly. I was just confused as to why the Installer insists on using One Drive folders. It seemed to give me no choice. Maybe I just don’t know how the installers work.

Regards,

Tom

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem is not the installer. It just wants to install files into your "Documents" folder. To do so it requests it from Windows. Windows returns the One Drive folder, which means that you personal Documents folder is registered there within Windows. 

That happened most likely when you installed Windows. 

Archived