Valencia X for P3Dv4

ampharoah

Hello

I have installed Valencia X in P3Dv4.3, but I'm getting duplicate scenery problems, with my aircraft sitting below the taxiway

Please login to display this image.

Clearly there seems to be some kind of AFCAD conflict, but I cannot track down the offending scenery thats getting in the way of Valencia X. I downloaded Scruffy Duck, but it won't recognize P3Dv4.

I have looked at My Traffic and Ultimate Traffic, but cant see anything in there so am at a loss as to where the culprit is hiding!

Could anyone advise how i could track down the offending scenery so that i can use Valencia X

Thanks in hopeful anticipation.

Andrew

Hi

Thanks for responding:

All ORBX is below Valencia X. Scenery above is UK2000, FSDreamteam, FSDG, MK Studios, Aerosoft, FlyTampa, Flightbeam. 29Palms

Andrew

• Deputy Sheriffs

While I do not like what I see how your orbx products are spread around the scenery library, I'm sure that your problem is caused by AI Traffic.

I also do not understand why you obviously are using 2 AI products.

The only solution I see is serach for bgl files outside the Valencia installation folder with LEVC in its name; seach string should be *LEVC*.bgl, especially in the AI traffic folders as mentioned by Jürgen

Many thanks again for your feedback.

You were absolutely right. The offending .bgl was in Traffic Global AI Traffic program. Renaming this to OFF solved the problem.

I have a number of traffic programs, in an effort to find one that delivers realistic environment sounds when AI are passing.

Much appreciated.

Regards

Andrew

Archived