GSX Level 1 and Aerosoft A319 Professional IAE

A320neo777

Hello

So I have read up everything I could find and tried everything to sort it and it works fine with the CFM Engined aircraft but with the IAE the fuel truck goes to the middle of the aircraft and treats it as if it is a default aircraft bringing up how much fuel I want, its also coming up with "Open EXIT 1" instead of the door names like it does for the CFM, and overall just doesnt like to cooperate with the A319 IAE, which is a pain. So any help would be appreciated massively, thanks. I also have asked on the FSDT Forum but got no response.

Thanks  

I don't know if it'll do you any good, recently I acquired the GSX 2 version, which in itself is an extension of GSX 1, if you run FSDT Live Update will update you the GSX 1 I will even install the GSX 2 but this will not activate while you buy it I have enter the key , and I have carried out actions with the A320/321 IAE and CFM, and I don't have the problems that happen to you.

Archived