Still problem with IPAD

copilot767

Not working at a318-19-20-21.

Screen at IPAD is empty, If pressing letters they show up at MCDU cockpit.

My IPhone works correct.

My IPAD is gen 3 from 2012- Can it be because of IOS is too old at IPAD- 

Have Updated to latest Airbus version..

in the Aerosoft config where you set Navigraph/.Navadata Airac updats,  there is a tick box over on the right labelled MCDU something, this needs to be ticked to make it all work with your ipad

Does that fix it?

The latest update fixed the connect pro issue for the 320/321. I had been flying them and neglecting the 319. I go to fly the 319 and the connect pro isnt working on my ipad. I uninstalled both . Then installed them and updated them. The 319 worked. I then later try a 320 flight and it won't work. Uninstall, reinstall and update (both) and it works in the 320. Now it wont work in the 319. Short of uninstalling , reinstalling and updating is there a possible fix? Anyone else have this issue?

vor 6 Stunden , CaptainPro860 sagte:

Sorry I understand this is a silly question,

But what is the hotkey for bringing up the MCDU service panel on the Aerosoft A320 Professional

say if you were out on the exterior of the aircraft

You mean like opening up the MCDU3 in a 2D window? That's SHIFT+4

I do hope that Aerosoft agree to Virtual Avionics being able to develop their MCDU product for the 64 bit version. I have used the  VA product for sometime in FSX, it's a great, easy to use and adds to the realism of the sim.

Geoff

Archived