Gear down after selected up

romeocharlie

Just to report an issue I'm having with all the Airbus Pros. Having selected gear up after takeoff (either with the lever or pressing G) I discover some minutes later that the aircraft stops climbing, the speed band goes red, and I find the gear has lowered again. 

Not sure if anyone else has reported this same issue.

Make sure you don't have any double assignments for landing gear.  I have never heard of this and it sounds to me like an errant landing gear key assignment.  Double Check in controls and make sure you look at all connected devices as well as the key assignments.  There is a good chance you will find your solution there.  Let me know.

• 1 month later...

I'm observing sometimes the same problem. After takeoff gear was retracted (via G key). Then i switched the view to outside and what i saw was an extended gear!

Definitely a bug - or?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Only 2 reports so far, the topic opener never came back with an answer although visiting the forum frequently, so we close this topic.

@heidjer1: we can proceed in the other topic.

Archived