Ventilation Sounds

Sabretooth78

Running the latest update of the A320 (1.2.0.1) I've noticed a peculiarity with the cockpit cooling/ventilation sounds.  It seems that the sound "resets" after pressing many of the pushbuttons and switches in the cockpit.

For example, it's most noticeable if the aircraft is sitting with the APU bleed on, engines off.  Let it sit for a few seconds to let the "hissing" ventilation sound build up, and then extend the tray table and listen to the sound disappear and then build up again.  It'll also happen every time the copilot flips through his checklists, coughs, etc.  I don't recall this happening with the base 1.0.0.0 version; in fact I just reverted back that that to see if this wasn't something I caused and I no longer observed the problem.  Reinstall 1.2.0.1 through the updater and the issue has returned.

I had the same issue with the hissing ventilation sounds yesterday on my first flight with the A321-231 on 1.2.0.0 (didn't report it yet, because I also had an issue with the cabin signs and wanted to make sure it was'nt something I was doing wrong). I just updated to 1.2.0.1 and about to start a new flight, will check if the issue comes up again.

Archived