A318/319 Livery manager disappeared after A320 install

I seem to have a missing livery manager for the 319 after installing the 320.

Fuel planner shows all 4 aircraft, Livery mgr for the 320/321 shows, but the 318/319 livery mgr is not showing the different aircraft beyond the 318.  I had to look for it on the C drive, as the shortcut to this manager disappeared off my "start" button, the 320/321 livery manager is still there.  Hope these snips explain it.  Any suggestions to get the 318/319 livery manager back?  Thank you.

Win 7 Pro, P3D v4.3 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'm not sure what you are trying to tell us. In your first topic you are telling us that the Livery Manager for A318/319 is missing, but you are showing screenhsot of exactly this Livery Manager.

When suddenly liveries are mising, then it is mostly because the aircraft.cfg has been overwritten by a new version.

• 4 weeks later...

I just looked in the folder for the 318/319 and there was no shortcut to the Livery Manager there though the program was in the respective folder.  Navigating to it, creating a shortcut, and cutting and pasting it into the respective folder fixed this.

Archived