Strange Flickering Lights Airbus Professional

Punit

Hi Guys,

I have attached screenshot, I am getting this type of strange red textures when I turn on Beacon and Strobe lights on all Aerosoft's aircrafts. 

Please give me a solution. I haven't installed any extra add on after installing airbus pro. 

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What you see is typical when you have installed another software that changed/replaced default effect files of the sim. Try to find out which software this was and hopefully it made a backup of the original files.

I got your point, but I have not installed Aerosoft Airbus in P3D's root directory. It is in separate folder and so are its effects files. I am also using FTX Global Lights and REX Worldwide Airports, tried to uninstall both the textures but still these red textures appeared. They appear on all Aerosoft Airbus' aircrafts and all TDS aircrafts. But on default P3d and PMDG aircrafts it does not appear. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well as i said this is not a problem of the Airbus and not something Aerosoft can solve. If you choose to install any fancy software that alters/delets default files, either ask the one who programmed that software or reinstall. you sim.

And it got nothing to do with the installation folders, when a addon relies on default sim files.

Well I checked the files in the effects folder, No software had deleted or changed any default .fx files, all there present.  I reinstalled the sim just 2 weeks ago. I don't have any addons that makes changes with the default files in the effects folder. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Or maybe some shader tweaks. Try to clear your shaders. We have seen this in the past also with other aircraft and as soon as peopl set back their sim to default it was gone. but definitely nothing Aerosoft can do about it, therefore I will close this topic now.

Archived