Jump to content
Michael2

Cargo Version Work in Progress

Recommended Posts

Here's a screenshot of the new freighter version and updated loader pop-up.  The main cargo door has been cut and animated, but I need to do some texturing before I can show it open.  There is also a new ground services pop up to connect external air, external electrical power and to open the cargo door.

 

P4KoHAq.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

This is great for a cargo plane junkie like me!  I'm very excited to say the least! 

 

I believe this is the plane they called the "Jet Trader"  (50-series DC-8 cargo aircraft). 

Share this post


Link to post

Really Nice.......Hope next project will be DC-9-40 Series.............:))

 

Share this post


Link to post

Great news Michael! This cargo version will make this plane even more enjoyable ! Can't wait to take off from Miami and fly across Latin America in one of those old liveries like Fine Air, Arrow Air,  LAC (Lineas Aereas Del Caribe) or ARCA Colombia... Keep on the great work! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/15/2018 at 9:14 PM, PMSoares said:

Great news Michael! This cargo version will make this plane even more enjoyable ! Can't wait to take off from Miami and fly across Latin America in one of those old liveries like Fine Air, Arrow Air,  LAC (Lineas Aereas Del Caribe) or ARCA Colombia... Keep on the great work! 

 

Yes -- I fly out of Miami often, down to Managua, Panama, MROC, and Guatemala City.  I need to expand down to Bogota / Cali / Medellin.  It's just a stone's throw further.

 

I should look into doing an Arrow Air repaint once the cargo aircraft is out....but it would be the late Arrow livery (the green/blue and white one) probably.

Share this post


Link to post

Two liveries are close to done.  I need to do two more and then texture the mechanism that opens the cargo door (not exported for this screenshot).

 

M7XuwIo.jpg

6BPbrK4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Michael2 said:

Two liveries are close to done.  I need to do two more and then texture the mechanism that opens the cargo door (not exported for this screenshot).

 

 

What are the loader machines in your picture?  Is that GSX, or are those some loader vehicles you are including with the aircraft?

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, barbarotto1 said:

will this be a fee upgrade=cargo's?

 

It will be free - no fee.  Working on the last freighter livery today, although there are still a few other things to complete before I can assemble the update files. 

Share this post


Link to post

well thats nice- and i do thank you for this cargo version and 4 making this plane in the 1st place thx again

2018-7-28_12-40-16-764.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Here is a shot of a new cargo texture and a new pop-up for ground services.  It can be accessed by pressing Shift-5 or pressing the mech button on the overhead.

 

c80sTIO.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Looking forward to fly this Cargo-Bird so I get rid of the always upcoming problems with yelling pax and angry Cabin-Crew when I make my smooth touch-downs........:))

 

Share this post


Link to post

Finished the last of the default cargo liveries with this Fine Air paint.  There is also a United cargo livery I haven't shown as it's very similar to the passenger one. 

 

blSzo1J.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

The cargo version is done -- I am just fixing the last of the bugs and known errors (just one to go), updating the paint kit and then packing up the files for the update, first for P3D, and forwarding them to Aerosoft.  So there is a good chance it will be released before Christmas.  But no guarantee -- I have no control over getting the files into the update system or a new installer and this time of year people tend to be away on holidays, etc. The files for the FSX version should be ready a few days after the ones for P3D. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Michael2 said:

The cargo version is done -- I am just fixing the last of the bugs and known errors (just one to go), updating the paint kit and then packing up the files for the update, first for P3D, and forwarding them to Aerosoft.  So there is a good chance it will be released before Christmas.  But no guarantee -- I have no control over getting the files into the update system or a new installer and this time of year people tend to be away on holidays, etc. The files for the FSX version should be ready a few days after the ones for P3D. 

great work! there will be more few changes in the update? or just the cargo version (for me is enough) 

 

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

great work! there will be more few changes in the update? or just the cargo version (for me is enough) 

 

cheers

 

There is a fuel and payload loader coming, and a button for external air and power I think.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...