Michael2

Cargo Version Work in Progress

Here's a screenshot of the new freighter version and updated loader pop-up.  The main cargo door has been cut and animated, but I need to do some texturing before I can show it open.  There is also a new ground services pop up to connect external air, external electrical power and to open the cargo door.

P4KoHAq.jpg

This is great for a cargo plane junkie like me!  I'm very excited to say the least! 

I believe this is the plane they called the "Jet Trader"  (50-series DC-8 cargo aircraft). 

Really Nice.......Hope next project will be DC-9-40 Series.............:))

Great news Michael! This cargo version will make this plane even more enjoyable ! Can't wait to take off from Miami and fly across Latin America in one of those old liveries like Fine Air, Arrow Air,  LAC (Lineas Aereas Del Caribe) or ARCA Colombia... Keep on the great work! 

On 9/15/2018 at 9:14 PM, PMSoares said:

Great news Michael! This cargo version will make this plane even more enjoyable ! Can't wait to take off from Miami and fly across Latin America in one of those old liveries like Fine Air, Arrow Air,  LAC (Lineas Aereas Del Caribe) or ARCA Colombia... Keep on the great work! 

Yes -- I fly out of Miami often, down to Managua, Panama, MROC, and Guatemala City.  I need to expand down to Bogota / Cali / Medellin.  It's just a stone's throw further.

I should look into doing an Arrow Air repaint once the cargo aircraft is out....but it would be the late Arrow livery (the green/blue and white one) probably.

Two liveries are close to done.  I need to do two more and then texture the mechanism that opens the cargo door (not exported for this screenshot).

M7XuwIo.jpg

6BPbrK4.jpg

7 hours ago, Michael2 said:

Two liveries are close to done.  I need to do two more and then texture the mechanism that opens the cargo door (not exported for this screenshot).

What are the loader machines in your picture?  Is that GSX, or are those some loader vehicles you are including with the aircraft?

28 minutes ago, barbarotto1 said:

will this be a fee upgrade=cargo's?

It will be free - no fee.  Working on the last freighter livery today, although there are still a few other things to complete before I can assemble the update files. 

well thats nice- and i do thank you for this cargo version and 4 making this plane in the 1st place thx again

2018-7-28_12-40-16-764.jpg

Here is a shot of a new cargo texture and a new pop-up for ground services.  It can be accessed by pressing Shift-5 or pressing the mech button on the overhead.

c80sTIO.jpg

Looking forward to fly this Cargo-Bird so I get rid of the always upcoming problems with yelling pax and angry Cabin-Crew when I make my smooth touch-downs........:))

Finished the last of the default cargo liveries with this Fine Air paint.  There is also a United cargo livery I haven't shown as it's very similar to the passenger one. 

blSzo1J.jpg

The cargo version is done -- I am just fixing the last of the bugs and known errors (just one to go), updating the paint kit and then packing up the files for the update, first for P3D, and forwarding them to Aerosoft.  So there is a good chance it will be released before Christmas.  But no guarantee -- I have no control over getting the files into the update system or a new installer and this time of year people tend to be away on holidays, etc. The files for the FSX version should be ready a few days after the ones for P3D. 

10 hours ago, Michael2 said:

The cargo version is done -- I am just fixing the last of the bugs and known errors (just one to go), updating the paint kit and then packing up the files for the update, first for P3D, and forwarding them to Aerosoft.  So there is a good chance it will be released before Christmas.  But no guarantee -- I have no control over getting the files into the update system or a new installer and this time of year people tend to be away on holidays, etc. The files for the FSX version should be ready a few days after the ones for P3D. 

great work! there will be more few changes in the update? or just the cargo version (for me is enough) 

cheers

3 minutes ago, Eduard Gasull said:

great work! there will be more few changes in the update? or just the cargo version (for me is enough) 

cheers

There is a fuel and payload loader coming, and a button for external air and power I think.