Mega Airports "P3D Install Error"

sgg9674

After installing both Mega Airports Heathrow and Mega Airports Frankfurt (both version 1.10) I keep getting a P3D Install Error popup saying: P3D V4 Install Path could not be found:<C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v4\<

I am currently running the latest version (v4.3) of P3D. I have installed both scenery add-ons multiple times while still getting the same popup message. Reference the following screenshots:  https://gyazo.com/e32d7f07e49de0cb8e681bd01bd1ea9a (Frankfurt) (Heathrow attached)

FYI, the install path I chose during installation (for both EDDF and EGLL) is as follows: D:\P3D\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Aerosoft

The location of p3d.exe is: D:\P3D\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\

How can I prevent this from happening??

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would assume that there is a problem with your P3Dv4 installation, stating a wrong installation path in the Windows Registry. Installers like this one check there to find the installation path of P3D.

Please use the Windows Registry editor "regedit.exe", take a screenshot of the following patch and post it here:

• [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4]

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is a "SetupPath" key missing beside the "AppPath" one.

Please create a new string key with the name "SetupPath" and fill it with the same content the "AppPath" key have.

I have seen it a few times now that the "SetupPath" key is not there, but I don't know the circumstances in which the P3D installer doesn't create it.

Archived