CL info bar problem

Flavio1

A320 , Turn Around State

After push-back the instructions, in the CL infobar, t o configure and start the pushback have remained visible throughout the flight, as shown in the pictures.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please explain in detail what PB procedure you used e.g. GSX or the one included in the Checklist. Did you use the Copilot? Did you  see any additional information on the infobar after pushback.   I need much more specific information to reproduce the issue......

Regards,

Rolf

A320 CFM

I don't use GSX, I use that in the MCDU3.

I was using Copilot.

Set nose to the right 90° and strangely, he did not let me set the distance.

After pushback there was an overlap of 2 voices, that of the ground services for PB and that of the CL

the info "MDCU3: Configure and Start pushback" remained visible, then overlaid by the warnings that appear regularly.

Ciao

Flavio

• Deputy Sheriffs

Flavio, there are two PB options in the MCDU 3. One in Ground Servives which is for people not using the Checklist and the other one which is included in the Checklist itself. Basically in the MCDU OPTIONS if you are not using GSX it has to be disabled. After the BEFORE ENGINE START CL has been finished then you get the message on the infobar if you want a pushback or not. If you opt for the pushback (I think its 1 one the keyboard) open the MCDU3  CHECKLIST section,  not the one in Groundservices,  and the PB Menu automatically should be displayed. This is how it works flawlessness on my system. I believe that you used the PB option in Groundservices because you heared double voices.  Please try again as suggested and let me know if the issue still remains...

Regards,

Rolf

Today I follow the step by step guide procedures and all went right, maybe that in the last flight I used the wrong pushback as you suggest. Next days I test the "wrong" one and I will check if the problem will repeat.

As promised I have tried some wrong procedures.

During the p/b started using the CL I have opened the MCDU3 and started p/b again in Groundservice section.

Double voices was present, and this time I had no problem in the CL infobar but I had an infinite p/b.

I was aware that this incorrect procedure would have created problems, but was only a test for feedback.

Thank you Hanse.

ciao

Flavio

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived