No support

teisco

I cannot get support to answer my emails...I want to buy the new bus for v4 and lost my original account emails and need to have them sort this out. I have the original bus package and want to update.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am pretty sure you got an answer to your support request. If that didn't finally answered your question just reply to the answer you got and all will be sorted out. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you write "I have the original bus package", do you mean the "Airbus X", the "Airbus X Extended" or the "Airbus A318/A319"/"Airbus A320/A321"? The current Pro version is the fourth generation, with the Airbus X being the first. Only the Airbus A318/A319 and/or the A320/A321 are eligible for a discount.

• Aerosoft

Mr Delray, we have received one email from you on August 20th. I myself responded to that early on August 20th. You rated that support with 'Good, I am satisfied'.

If you have send more mails would you be so kind to send me the ticket number so I can check out what happened. Now it seems we have not done a good job in support and I simply do not see that.

30 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Mr Delray, we have received one email from you on August 20th. I myself responded to that early on August 20th. You rated that support with 'Good, I am satisfied'.

If you have send more mails would you be so kind to send me the ticket number so I can check out what happened. Now it seems we have not done a good job in support and I simply do not see that.

I sent two emails a day or two ago. I also used the  "forgot your password"  tab and did not receive any emails from that action as well.

• 1 year later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived