A320/321 Professional Cabin Crew announcements

Regarding the cabin crew anouncements ( ie. stewardess says "Ready for takeoff & We have arrived at our destination") in the A320/321 Professional, these seem to play by default and are a nice touch, but are they available in the A318/319 Professional, and/or the A318/319/320/321 Extended..?? If so how do you activate these, because they do not play back by default on my installations..??

If these cabin crew announcements are not incorporated in the A318/319 Professional, and/or the A318/319/320/320 Extended by default, is there any way for the user to easily set these up..??

Any info is appreciated, thanks.

What could irritate him is, that the cabin crew announcements are on in the A320/A321 by default, while they are off in the A318/A319 by default. That could lead him to thinking it is not available in the other Busses. As far as I know, these announcements were even there in the Extended Bus and can be found where hansa said.

1 hour ago, Meyerflyer said:

What could irritate him is, that the cabin crew announcements are on in the A320/A321 by default, while they are off in the A318/A319 by default. That could lead him to thinking it is not available in the other Busses. As far as I know, these announcements were even there in the Extended Bus and can be found where hansa said.

Yes that's correct. I wouldn't say so much that I was "irritated" as much as I was simply left wondering. Anyway, I've got it figured out now.

Thanks.

Archived