Iceland X - patchy terrain textures

thebluemarble

Hello,

I kindly ask for your help, guys. I'm having trouble with terrain textures in Iceland X, which I have purchased recently (a somewhat dated product already, but seemed very promising). The exact nature of the problem can be seen clearly on the pictures I attached: the terrain textures show unnatural, square patterns.

I'm running FSX: Steam Edition, and as far as potentially conflicting addons are concerned, I'm also using Ground Environment X and Ultimate Terrain X Europe (I tried disabling both, it didn't solve the problem). I configured sim exactly as described in the manual and also tried different configs with the texture tool - the problem remains.

Any ideas how I could solve this? I would be grateful for any help.

Please login to display this image.

Seems unlikely, since GTX 960 should be more than enough for running this addon. But I think I have solved it by removing Iceland X and other sceneries/texture addons completely and then reinstalling them. So far it seems okay, so thank you, I'll post again if problem reappears.

Archived