Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

thebluemarble

Iceland X - patchy terrain textures

Hello,

I kindly ask for your help, guys. I'm having trouble with terrain textures in Iceland X, which I have purchased recently (a somewhat dated product already, but seemed very promising). The exact nature of the problem can be seen clearly on the pictures I attached: the terrain textures show unnatural, square patterns.

I'm running FSX: Steam Edition, and as far as potentially conflicting addons are concerned, I'm also using Ground Environment X and Ultimate Terrain X Europe (I tried disabling both, it didn't solve the problem). I configured sim exactly as described in the manual and also tried different configs with the texture tool - the problem remains.

Any ideas how I could solve this? I would be grateful for any help.

20180913014251_1.jpg

20180913014306_1.jpg

20180913015632_1.jpg

20180913021249_1.jpg

Looks like a conflict with other scenery or that you simply ran out of graphics memory. 

Seems unlikely, since GTX 960 should be more than enough for running this addon. But I think I have solved it by removing Iceland X and other sceneries/texture addons completely and then reinstalling them. So far it seems okay, so thank you, I'll post again if problem reappears.

I have had this way in the past, also in combo with GEX and UTX. When moving to orbx the problems went away.

• Upvote 1

Interesting, I haven't had any compatibility problems with these two until now. Good to know it might happen though, I'll keep that in mind whenever installing new sceneries, thanks.