After installing A320 all my 319s custom files don't work

Jayvier

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue:

D/L was a breeze so  as installation. Did run the P3D and selected the A320 and did a very short test flight with custom4.abx (ready to go). After checking system stability decided to bring to 320 in par with the 319. Ex, EZDAK views, baro sets to U.S., externalpower car disconnected so I can request it and so on. Everything was working fine, but when I quit the sim and restart and selected the 319 instead of the 320 everything was reset to default. I thought that the data files are completely working separate from each other. I did see that the file setup.abx was created as soon as I started the sim and selected the aircraft. All the customs1-4 files are not affected, however, when I select the custom1 (cold dark) the setup.abx does not changes, hence everything stays as default.

Can anyone let me know if this is happening to you or anyone know the fix?

Thanks.

Jay

I can see the new experimental update does not address this issue. Is this is an issue? If not, a suggestion? It is a pain loosing everything every time you change from a31X-a32X. A reply would be nice. Thanks.

Jay :)

If you read the first post, the abx files are not being reset, but the setup.abx is created brand new with all the default settings. When you load either custom file it loads the default having to go to the settings and changing everything again. I will play with it again today and see how to make sense out of this.

Thanks.

Hello Mathis, I have no idea what was wrong, but the only thing I did today was to do a live update from fsdt and I need it to re-install the full gsx installer and after all the updates everything is working as it should. Still have no idea what happened but it is fixed.

Thanks for checking at your end and you can close this post now. Take care.

Jay :)

Archived