Livery Manager (A320/A321) Issue

I was under the impression that the new Livery Manager A32/A321 could pick up 32 bit liveries and convert for 64 bit use.

I have done a conversion with a 32 bit livery with not pleasing results.

On going into P3Dv4 I find that I do not have any liveries showing for any Aerosoft Airbuses. (I have the A318/A319 pack installed and they do not appear either).

I went back into the latest Livery Manager to hopefully uninstall the latest livery, however I could not find it to uninstall.

I went to SimOjects under A320/A321 folder and deleted the texture file that the Livery Manager had placed there.  Rebooted and went to P3Dv4 with the hope that this may have fixed things.

Unfortunately, no change.  Nothing Aerosoft.

Looking at SimOjects for both packs, all the texture files are there as per original installs, it just seems that P3Dv4 cant see anything Aerosoft.

Understand that I may have been misguided with the thought that the new Livery Manager could convert the liveries, is indeed my issue.  Apologies.

Any assistance to resolve would be appreciated.

Cheers

Jock

Archived