A320/A321 paint kit

Is it part of the zip/exe file? I purchased the bundle from an external shop and they have the zip files which only contain the .exe file and the license agreement. Is the paint kit installed at the same time as the aircraft? If so, where should it be? Or is it available on Aerosoft.com? (Looking for the paintkit for all four aircraft A3218-A321)

Kind regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

The paint kit of the A320 / A321 is not correct and is incomplete.

Example:

• The antenna in the AS_A320_AFTSEC_C.psd is different than in the included Eurowings paint
  • The psd file for the CFM turbine is not included
  • The psd file AS_A320_PYLONCFM_C and AS_A320_PYLONCFM_S.dds is missing

Best regards

Andreas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen any responses regarding the location of the paint kits for A318 thru A321. Does this mean it doesn't exist? Or no one knows where it is? Or no one wants to answer? If anyone knows how to obtain the paint kits or where they are located it would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10.12.2018 at 13:52, Mathijs Kok sagte:

You will find it on your order history page.

Will we see an update to it including the A320 CFM with the SATCOM Antenna? All texture names have been changed. Would be great to see an updated paintkit for this one soon.

• 1 month later...
On 22.10.2018 at 14:14, eddp sagte:

Hello, there is already an update´d paint kit with european SAT antenna for A320

Best regards

Andreas

can you tell me where it is? On my shop page I can still only find the September version only including the JetBlue A320 paintkit.

• 3 months later...

Archived