MCDU Airbus X-Connect configurator

Macbrowndog

Hi,

Is the Airbus X- ConnectExtended the same as Connect Pro... See attached screen shot of A320/21 Configurator,,, (Webserver)

I am desperately trying to get my Android tablet connect to the MCDU without success.

On another subject how do I get Navigraph to the be the default database when a load the A320... Each time I have to select the active database...

Thanks

Andrew

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

The connect issue will be solved with an update later today (I assume you did not have the A318/A319 installed?)

The selection of the navdatabase should be stored. If it is not it mots likely means you do not have write permission to the config file. Make sure you start all the apps with Administrative rights and always try to avoid installing in the Program Files folder as that is protected by the OS.

Correct I do not have the A318/319 Installed.

I have fixed the Navdata database by allowing Navigraph FMS Data to auto scan and then use the A318/A319 location.

It would appear to me that a small number of issues I have encountered assumed that the A318/A319 was installed.

Look forward to the update

Thanks

Andrew

Archived