How to get discount applied from PC Aviator

Randy87

Hi,

I am sorry if this has been asked before. But do I have to purchase the A320/21 pro from the Aerosoft website? What if I purchased the 32 bit version from PC aviator? Can I still get the discount applied?

Cheers

Randy

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes. This link to an topic in the A318/A318 section will take you to a number of posts that answer this, since there's every reason to believe the A320/A321 will work the same. Basically, you enter the serial code you received from PC Aviator in the appropriate box when you order the A320/A321 from the Aerosoft store and the system will recognize it and apply the appropriate discount.

12 minutes ago, Herman said:

Yes. This link to an topic in the A318/A318 section will take you to a number of posts that answer this, since there's every reason to believe the A320/A321 will work the same. Basically, you enter the serial code you received from PC Aviator in the appropriate box when you order the A320/A321 from the Aerosoft store and the system will recognize it and apply the appropriate discount.

Thanks for your response Herman, however it doesn't really answer my question. I know I can buy the bus off the Aerosoft store and have the discount applied.

The reason I asked about PC Aviator is because I am a long standing customer of theirs and already have automatic discounts applied to most of my purchases, which means I can get the bus for even cheaper through them. I hope you understand.

Can you please advise if the discount option will be available soon through PC aviator? As it didn't accept my serial as a coupon code.

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please get in touch with PC Aviator to get this question answered. They will surely be able to tell you what you need to do to get the discount in their shop. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

As I understood your question, it was "Can I still get the discount applied?" and didn't note anything about an additional discount you might be able to get from PC Aviator. 

These are the relevant prices at the Aerosoft shop with your prior purchase, regardless of where you got it:

• Airbus A318/A319 (Download or Box) = > Aerosoft A320/A321 professional (Download): 
    29,98 € incl. 19% VAT (25,19 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
  • Airbus A320/A321 (Download or Box) = > Aerosoft A320/A321 professional (Download): 
    29,98 € incl. 19% VAT (25,19 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])

Edit: I see Tom had a suggestion for you too.

37 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please get in touch with PC Aviator to get this question answered. They will surely be able to tell you what you need to do to get the discount in their shop. 

Thanks for the reply Tom. I have sent a message to PC aviator, awaiting their response. I tried adding the serial at checkout but it didn't accept it, so I'm hoping they just need to update a few things.

@Herman apologies for the miscommunication, what I mean't to say was, is there a way I can still have the discount applied while purchasing through PC aviator.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please note that only the single package license can be used for an update of a single package, and a bundle license for an update of the bundle.

10 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please note that only the single package license can be used for an update of a single package, and a bundle license for an update of the bundle.

Understood. I had only bought the A320/21 package through PC aviator, hence I am only trying to buy the equivalent 64 bit product through them. I don't own the bundle or the A318/19 so that's not a problem.

Cheers

Archived