Black overhead + green thing on windshield

Hello1

Best of all,

I hope you are enjoying the Aerosoft A320 Professional, as I do. But I have an issue. Two issues I think, one is still not resolved and now I got another one.
Please see attached screenshot. The overhead is very dark. Is this the same for you guys or is it only with me? I installed the A320 edition in E:Aerosoft shift so it doesn't have anything to do with the max karakters thing.
The other issue is a green thing on the windshield.

Sim: Prepar3D V4.3
PTA: adam_pta262_01

Please see settings on the attached screenshots.

I hope there will be a solution because I already tried to reinstall this, but it doesn't resolve the issue.

Dear regards,
Redouan

Please login to display this image.

Just now, DaveCT2003 said:

Both. If one had been normal and the other not normal I would have specified.

The "Green Thing" is the system flow diagram. 

Ok Thanks you. Where can I read more about he system flow diagram? What is the function?

Just now, Hello1 said:

Ok Thanks you. Where can I read more about he system flow diagram? What is the function?

Have you read the documentation we provided with the aircraft?  You'll find it under Aerosoft in your Startup Menu.  Included with the documention is a step by step guide, which along with the rest of our documentation will teach you a great deal about the Airbus and it will save you a great deal of time compared to posting int he forums as you will 1) get the correct information the first time, and 2) you won't have to wait what is often a day or two for an answer which may only lead to more questions... thus delaying you enjoying the aircraft.

Best wishes my friend.

10 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Have you read the documentation we provided with the aircraft?  You'll find it under Aerosoft in your Startup Menu.  Included with the documention is a step by step guide, which along with the rest of our documentation will teach you a great deal about the Airbus and it will save you a great deal of time compared to posting int he forums as you will 1) get the correct information the first time, and 2) you won't have to wait what is often a day or two for an answer which may only lead to more questions... thus delaying you enjoying the aircraft.

Best wishes my friend.

Thanks for youre information. The only thing is, yes I've read the documentation. I haven't read anything about the green system flow diagram. So I think that the question is not weird. If you have a page number, I can check again.

23 minutes ago, Hello1 said:

Thanks for youre information. The only thing is, yes I've read the documentation. I haven't read anything about the green system flow diagram. So I think that the question is not weird. If you have a page number, I can check again.

I apologize me friend, I thought you meant the green system flow diagram on the overhead.

What you're showing in the first screen shot is something I've never seen before.  Can you try reproducing this (say parking spot, same time) in another aircraft?  That will tell us if it's part of the aircraft.

17 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I apologize me friend, I thought you meant the green system flow diagram on the overhead.

What you're showing in the first screen shot is something I've never seen before.  Can you try reproducing this (say parking spot, same time) in another aircraft?  That will tell us if it's part of the aircraft.

Ok. Of course I know it is a system. See attached file. This is only on the A320 family. Never had this in PMDG aircrafts before. This is only during the night, no matter what scenery. Also on cruise levels it is like this. So yes, I think it is part of the aircraft. Can you check with the staff if this is normal or not, if not, what is the solution to delete this?

Well, that is strange.  Below is a screen shot of the A321 and it's not there.  I'll check the A320 tomorrow and see if I can see it.  Were you using the same livery each time you saw this?  If so, let me know what it is and I'll check it.

Thanks so much!

8 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Well, that is strange.  Below is a screen shot of the A321 and it's not there.  I'll check the A320 tomorrow and see if I can see it.  Were you using the same livery each time you saw this?  If so, let me know what it is and I'll check it.

Thanks so much!

I did not see a screen shot of a A321. Can you check with the A320, livery which is used was Vueling livery. Each time I used this livery I saw the green thing. Can you please check this out for me.

• Aerosoft

That thing is part of the ice detection system. It lights up green when cockpit lights are on (not sure exactly linked to what light) so the ice crystals on the windshield are detectable. So it is 100% normal and as it should be. If you use the right eyepoint position it should not be visible because it is hidden behind the pillar.

Archived