Airbus A320/321Professional

walt642

Would you please take a screen shot of the folder contents of whichever NavData you've selected for use, and include it here in the thread?

Example:  NavDataPro    C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX NavData

Navigraph       C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph

Then please take a screen shot of your Airbus Configurator and include it here in this thread.

Many thanks!

Dave, thank you, when I restarted Preepar3dv4.3 it worked OK? Sometimes that's all it takes, so I am good to go. One other quick question if I may. My flight recorder is not recording my flights. Not sure what I am missing here also. It has to be something I am doing wring. How do I get it to record each flight? On that first question before I forget. I did go to navigraph to do the latest update from them. I did notice that the Airbus 318/319 professional was listed in the navigraph list, but "Not" the airbus 320/321 professional which I had just installed. Does the 318/319 use the same navigraph data for the 320/321? Again thank you for your help. I do appreciate it.

Archived