Yet another upgrade question-

Jlunddk

Sorry, but since you're very quick to close subjects, and we need to create a new thread if we have more questions to something that might have been answered, I can't find the exact answer to this, so here goes.

I have the previous bundle, but only want to buy the new A320/321, can I still use the bundle serial to update to just one product, and what will the price be then?

I really have no need for the mini busses, since I have flown them maybe just once or twice in P3Dv3, so I know the same will happen again if I buy them (meaning waste of money).

Regards Jlund

• Deputy Sheriffs

The bundle license can only be used for the update discount for the new bundle. It can not be used for update discounts of the single packages.

Well that's a shame, why not? I would think it wouldn't matter when going from a "bigger" priced product to a "smaller" priced?

I understand it's not fair the other way around, but this way you're saying I'm having to pay full price for the A320/321, right?

Archived