Thrust and Xbox Controllers

fahdriyami

I am having issues controlling the thrust of the A320/A321 Pro using an Xbox One controller in P3Dv4.3.

After pushback is complete, I press the Y button to increase thrust, but nothing happens. The thrust levers do not move and thrust does not increase. I found out that I can press the B button to put the reverse thrust on and that works. After that, I can press Y to increase the thrust, but again, the thrust levers do not move even though there is an increase in thrust.

This becomes a problem when I am on the runway. I can increase the thrust to full, but because the thrust levers are not in the TOGA position, the green bar is still asking me to "set takeoff thrust" and nothing progresses from there.

I have checked the thrust lever setup guide and followed its instructions, and read the weird and wonderful logic documentation because I thought maybe this is an "Airbus thing", but it says that during taxi, the thrust levers act normally, so I'm not sure whats wrong.

Any help appreciated.

30 minutes ago, fahdriyami said:

I am having issues controlling the thrust of the A320/A321 Pro using an Xbox One controller in P3Dv4.3.

After pushback is complete, I press the Y button to increase thrust, but nothing happens. The thrust levers do not move and thrust does not increase. I found out that I can press the B button to put the reverse thrust on and that works. After that, I can press Y to increase the thrust, but again, the thrust levers do not move even though there is an increase in thrust.

This becomes a problem when I am on the runway. I can increase the thrust to full, but because the thrust levers are not in the TOGA position, the green bar is still asking me to "set takeoff thrust" and nothing progresses from there.

I have checked the thrust lever setup guide and followed its instructions, and read the weird and wonderful logic documentation because I thought maybe this is an "Airbus thing", but it says that during taxi, the thrust levers act normally, so I'm not sure whats wrong.

Any help appreciated.

P3D Thrust Lever Setup, Volume 7, Page 2:

Please login to display this image.

The key words in the above text is "AXIS" and "Keys won't work".

Best wishes.

Archived