320/321 Connect Pro

Irishcurse

To add to this..... Even though the display CDU on my IPad doesn't seem to work (hit buttons and nothing happens) I can see things happening on the CDU in the aircraft when I hit the buttons on the IPad. Very weird. Again works fine with the 318/319

Yes I can confirm same for me, in A320 the FMC  keypad button on remote ipad are working I can see the exact input on the fmc in the cockpit, but its not showing on the ipad FMC screen.

works perfectly in A319

8 hours ago, micslmn said:

Likewise. Buttons work, but no data or visual representation of the mcdu reflects on the iPad.

Same here. Works fine with 318-319 but no display reflections on the ipad. But if I press buttons on the ipad the actions appear on the main CDU on the PC screen. HELLO AEROSOFT !!!????

The update allow me to connect ... but have another problem.... NO input keys or graphics.. Checked on another computer using Chrome and two tablets (IOS and Andriod) same problem

Pic 1 is from my 2nd computer Pic 2 is the android tablet

Andrew

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived