Pop-up MCDU blank

hohum

I'll probably get told to piss off like I did last time I tried to post for support, but I installed the 320/321 today and the popup MCDU is blank.    Which means I can't load panel states, manage weight and balance or push back.

See attached screenshot.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

You have NOT been told to piss of the last time you asked for support, I kindly suggest you read that conversation again.

The error suggest that the XML code can't be loaded and that suggest that either the sim or the OS is missing some parts. Are you sure you are on P3d V4.3 and that all runtimes are correct?

Please try to use the correct forum section next time so we can assist you better. I have moved your message to the most appropriate forum section.

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Are you sure you are on P3d V4.3 and that all runtimes are correct?

The 318/319 works just fine; even if it's somewhat unreliable at times.  So yeah, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with my P3D install.

Archived