A320 Professional download extremely slow

fahdriyami

I'm trying to download the A320/A321 Professional, but it is extremely slow. I have a 50mbps connection and the download is set to complete in 5 and a half hours from this server: as-asien.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com.

I'm guessing the servers are flooded and if so, is there an alternative way to download? Torrent for example?

Thanks,

Fahad

• Deputy Sheriffs

The reason is for 100% not the server but something between you and the server. The bandwith at the amazon servers is so huge you hardly can push it to its limits.

And no there are no alternatives, as automatically the best server is choosen depending on your location.

23 minutes ago, fahdriyami said:

I'm trying to download the A320/A321 Professional, but it is extremely slow

FWIW: I downloaded the 900MB file in about 20sec in the Netherlands. (500MB+ glass fiber)

So I guess it depends on your download location.

• Aerosoft
28 minutes ago, fahdriyami said:

I'm trying to download the A320/A321 Professional, but it is extremely slow. I have a 50mbps connection and the download is set to complete in 5 and a half hours from this server: as-asien.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com.

That seems to suggest you are either in Asia or your ISP has decide that that is the best routing for you download. We have no influence over that. You can be sure though that the Amazon servers are the best available.

Archived