zoom + preselected cockpit views

JerryJet

A321 v 1.0.0.0 (Installer version), P3Dv4.3, Win10-64

Using the preselected cockpit views I am unable to zoom in or out in the OVERHEAD, LOWER OVERHEAD, ECAM and PEDESTAL views. Other views zoom in and out as you would expect.

Anyone else notice this?

49 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Indeed, we can make them zoom able if more people think it is a good idea of course.

?? All the views are zoomable in the A319 but not in the A321 so I don't understand your answer. I haven't looked at the A318 or the A320 yet so cannot comment on those. I guess this is an "odd" day, pun intended.

I have the same problem. Doesn't matter if I disable or enable the view system. I can not use the zoom keys to define my EZCA camera points. That quite weird.

When switching to any other aircraft it works like it should. Would be nice to remove that "feature" so we can use zoom again :)

Hi,

me too: I've the some problems: all wiews are zoomable by using a318/319 but not zoomable by selection a320/321.

I hope in near future to be able to use zoom feature also for my a320-321...

Ciao

Andrea Buono

vor 7 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

The update we'll do this afternoon allows zoom in all views.

Beim A 318/319 lassen sich alle Ansichten zoomen, auch Pedestal, Blick auf Triebwerke etc., jedoch beim A320/321 nicht wie A318/319.

Triebwerke können beim A320/321 nicht herangezoomt werden, dann sieht es so aus, Tragfläche sitzt nicht am Rumpf (s.rechts)

Gruß Helmut

Please login to display this image.

Vor 1 Stunde, Mathijs Kok sagte:

What you see is logical because the fuselage is not part of the model you see in that view.  

Ist für mich nicht logisch, beim A318/319 kann man beim Blick auf Triebwerke zoomen und es ist dann passend. Warum nicht auch beim A320/321 ?

Diesen Zwischenraum gab es nicht bei den alten Airbussen !!

Please login to display this image.

Gruß Helmut

Hello,

i have the Problem, that only the Zoom from the Pedestal in A320/A321 is not active, the other Views are already ok.

But In The Airbus A318/319 all Views are have a functional zoom.

Is this a Bug?

Hello Mathijs,

yes, i have installed the A320/321 (the A318/319 was installed before), an the i have updated the version wirh the Updater. Both Versions of the Airbus (also 318/319 and 320/321) are updated.

Yesterday i have also see, that i can the Windows of Cockpit open, but i can not close mith the Mouse.

Hello Mathijs,

i have checked my last Version from A320/321, and this is the last, 1.2.0.1.

Thanks for the Tip with the Windows closing, so it´s functional.

But the Zoom of Pedestal AND all Outside Wing-Views are NOT Zoomable in A320/A321. Please check this Problem ore give us a short Statement to this Problem here. TANKS.

On 20.9.2018 at 13:56, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I will check all views to be zoomable before the next update.

Ich werde prüfen, ob alle Ansichten vor dem nächsten Update zoombar sind.

Update 1.2.0.2 ist erschienen und es geht immer noch nicht !!

Gruß Helmut

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Mathijs,

i have now installed the new Update-Version of the Airbus A319/320 today, but the View in the Pedestal is allways not functional!!! Also the Outside-Wings-Views are not functional too!!

You have said, that you will check this for the next Update. Sorry Mathijs, but what is the Problem??? In the A318/319 the Views are all zoomable. I find that is very pity, that your Developer can not repair this Little Problem.

I hope, you cause your Developer, to fast repair this Problem and then you give an Update over the Aerosoft-Updater in short Time.

Best Regards

Oliver

Archived