APU stuck ON

Fragged^2

My APU is stuck in the ON position after a Go Around into a new flight. Rest of the plane seems to have handled it okay, but APU is now stuck on. Don't mind the lights / ground spoilers.. Those are my fault :)

This is on the A321, p3d 4.3.

Please login to display this image.

The A321 cold and dark also seems to load a bif off for me. The A318 and A319 didn't have any of the fuel pumps 'off' lights visible until battery was turned ON. This is straight after loading in with cold and dark as default state:

Also the APU doesn't turn off again with a reload of the sim. Nope.. worked this fine after preflight on the first leg.

I might have done something goofy with the first run where I had the APU get stuck ON on the third start / shutdown cycle (without reloading the sim). It could be that I hit change utc offset on fs realtime when the APU was shutting down.

Any idea on the two xfer pump lights being on while power is off? Doesn't happen on A318, 319 or 320. Only on the 321.

Archived