Planes Panel/Integral Lights not turning on

yeezy

I have the A318/A319 Professional planes and  am running P3D v4.3. 

I am fairly new to the simming community and wanted to try my first night flight. Of course in order to fly a night flight you must turn on your Integ lights. So I turned the knob and made it bright for the main panel and pedestal, but to no avail. Same story with the overhead panel. Dome lights work fine though. Only the screens on the respective panels get brighter. Another interesting note is that with these knobs twisted, the keypad on the pop up MCDU turn orange. The flood light for the main panel does nothing either. Is this a common issue? Thanks in advance.

(Btw is there any way to turn on the cabin lights at night?)

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, everything works as it should. Did you read the manual?

Also please post a screenshot to show what in your opinion is not working.

I just did a night flight with the AS A319 CFM variant yesterday evening and everything worked as intended regarding lights in the VC. The only thing that took me a while is finding the knob to turn on the integrated lights of the FCU. So, my question is: are you sure that you used the correct knob to turn on the integrated lights? If you turn a knob and this results in brighter screens, you simply use the wrong knob...

I turn INTEG LT to BRT but the text lights do not light up. There are only LCD screens that light up more.

I have the same problem with OVHD INTEG LT, nothing light up
Merci :)

Please login to display this image.

Hello

I have removed and reinstalled my A320 AEROSOFT, I have restored the default settings of Windows and P3D and I still have the same problem. Would you have a solution? thank you in advance

• 1 month later...

Hello,
I also have the same problem. impossible to light the cockpit, I only have the two lights of the dome. but the button will not light up. I am on the latest version of P3D and the latest version of Airbus Pro. I have DirectX 12.
It should quickly find a solution or correct the bug because impossible to fly at night.

thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Archived