Future of PFPX...?

viperxbr

Greetings,

Just curious if there's any more development of PFPX being done or looked at?  It's been a year since the last update and a lot has changed since.  ie new aircraft add-ons, routes, etc...  I continue to pay for the subscription in hopes that this assists in the continuation of this product, unlike TOPCAT which has been stagnant for the last couple of years.  Too bad really, it was a promising application.

If that's it for PFPX, then I will discontinue that subscription and move on to other ongoing products of the same functionality but with updated data.

Cheers,

Todd.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Don't worry Todd, a new PFPX version is in developed, although the development slowed down over the last year (due to personal reasons of the developer). 

I don't know when this new version will be made available, but I know it is coming!

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Don't worry Todd, a new PFPX version is in developed, although the development slowed down over the last year (due to personal reasons of the developer). 

I don't know when this new version will be made available, but I know it is coming!

I recently updated the program AivlaSoft that had installed its latest version, and I have not been disappointed, if as you say the new PFPX is in development, will it be like the latest version of AivlaSoft, and bring more options? I hope so, as it is the application I usually use to create flight plans and export them either to PMDG and/or Aerosoft aircraft and AivlaSoft To track the flight, and AS16

Still thanks for the news.

Tom A320,

That is good news to hear PFPX is being updated.

Also, is the companion product, TOPCAT being updated as well?

I use both of these valuable tools to determine not only the route, fuel required and loading capacity, but also use TOPCAT to determine if runway lengths are adequate and de-rate temps to name a few attributes.

Bill Clark

Archived