Boarding the passengers

GaryMcCl

Hi guys

I've been testing out the newest version of the fantastic plane you have, but since I last updated (I have the newest version new), I can't board the passengers!  It's weird - I have the doors open, I have set the passenger load to be full, but when I press the button to board the passengers, nothing happens. In the previous version, it was fine.

In order to try and get my plane full, I used the Instant Load button, and that once worked for me, but the last twice I've tried, I didn't work.  I wouldn't normally think much of this, except I guess it's having an effect on the weight. I do use your fuel planner app to get that data and load the loadsheet, and I always set the passenger numbers to FULL, but I never am able to take any now.

Gaz

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gaz, did you check if the aircraft state correctly has been loaded? Sometimes this is the reason because loading is connected to it. Another reason might be that the TOW is not in the limits.

Regards,

Rolf

26 minutes ago, GaryMcCl said:

Weird - I used it today and it worked, so maybe it was something I did, as you say. 

I'll keep an eye on it. 

Gaz

It happens brother. There are a lot of "one-time" anomalies that occur with FSX, P3D and X-plane.  On the testing side, we work (sometimes pretty darned hard) to prove a the bug before we enter it into our database.  It's just part of the deal when running such complex software!

I hope your hanging in there and feeling better my friend!  We're all pulling for you!

7 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

hope your hanging in there and feeling better my friend!  We're all pulling for you!

Hi Dave, how's it going there? Busy? Things are brilliant here. I love the Airbus, I keep getting up in the morning and I want to think of a place to go in Europe before my first coffee! You've all done a brilliant job, I'm thinking of buying yet another machine for visits to my family. 

Anyway, well done to you and the team. It's perfect! 

Gaz

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived