Sound changes in 1.1.0.1 not suitable

Meyerflyer

Hello,

the changes in the experimental update in terms of the landing gear sound and the wiper sound is a step in the right direction, but in my opinion it's not good.

The landing gear sound seems to be completely muted and is missing now when lowering the gear. There should be the "golden middle" I think. As I understood, the problem was the loud sound on ground while taxiing. Can't you tune up the sound to fit the aircraft speed or only play it when the Bus is in the air to avoid ground rumble sound? If not, I would request to tune the sound back up a bit, so you can hear the drag on approach at least a little bit when lowering the gear.

The wiper sound is also almost not hearable. The sound was way too loud at release, so tuning it down was the right thing, but I can hardly hear it now, so I think, it should be tuned a bit up. But of course not as loud as before.

Thanks for having a look at it. :)

Julian

Archived