Helgoland X

brizzly

• Aerosoft
Just wanted to comment on Helgoland X. I just flew the SAR mission. What a great time. It really puts your instrument skills to the test. Kudos to the Aerosoft team!

Missions are really THE great new thing in FSX. We see it every time, people who upgraded from FS2004 don't use them, but when they do, they are gone until they completed all missions.

Missions are really THE great new thing in FSX. We see it every time, people who upgraded from FS2004 don't use them, but when they do, they are gone until they completed all missions.

LoL not me... :lol:

While I've flown some missions, they're definitely not the center of focus in FSX for me.... :P

• Aerosoft

LoL not me... :lol:

While I've flown some missions, they're definitely not the center of focus in FSX for me.... :P

Okay, let me take a risk here, I am getting you a free copy of Flight Tales 1 (contact Shaun on info@aerosoft-shop.com with the code word 'shaunisslow" for that). You do three of the 10 missions and then you tell us here if they are cool or not. If you did break out a sweat or not, if you cursed at any point or not, if you failed a mission and did not have the desire to succeed.

For me it is s sucker bet as we got the data. a whole load of people who did download the demo mission bought the full product. http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/Missions...tTalesIDemo.exe

Okay, let me take a risk here, I am getting you a free copy of Flight Tales 1 (contact Shaun on info@aerosoft-shop.com with the code word 'shaunisslow" for that). You do three of the 10 missions and then you tell us here if they are cool or not. If you did break out a sweat or not, if you cursed at any point or not, if you failed a mission and did not have the desire to succeed.

For me it is s sucker bet as we got the data. a whole load of people who did download the demo mission bought the full product. http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/Missions...tTalesIDemo.exe

I'll take you up on that offer but let me warn you... :P

One of most favorite types of flying is stunt/acrobatic flying.

And yet, I still haven't spent more than about 10 minutes or so on the Red Bull missions... 8)

I thought the same Kofi, before starting to play a few missions.... now I'm totally addicted to missions in FSX :)

Help me!!!

Manta

:-)

You have to understand that FS for me is relaxation. *Generally* speaking, if I want an adrenaline rush, I'll play racing game (GT Legends) or I'll fly a combat sim :D

This doesn't mean that I don't think the missions are exciting. But generally speaking, I'll fly FS to unwind.... :)

However, I'll admit that I did have some extra-ordinary fun with a certain freeware vintage (1920's) air racing scenery & aircraft package... 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Kofi, I can understand your point. When I want Adrenaline I also drive the GT40 in GTL. :D

And when I want to relax, I develop missions. 8)

So I guess flying my missions is mostly more relaxing than thrilling (for those who need a thrill like GTL).

As Mathjis said: We tried to push the limits of fsx in order to give you more fun than ever before with flightsim.

If you're disappointed with the Flight Tales or think we could've done better, let me know - and give me 6 months to give you the product you're looking for. :wink: