A3XXConnectPro won't start

Marko H

Hello,

so I wanted to run A3XXConnectPro in order to let my tablet show the MCDU. When selecting it on Windows Start nothing happened so I tried to select it on the file path. Then it said it won't work because of the side-by-side-config. I tried repairing and reinstalling my microsoft visual packages. Didn't work. I currently have Microsoft Visual C++ 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2017 Redistributable x64 installed. Should I install the x86 ones? Or is there a way un- and reinstalling A3XXConnectPro maybe? I don't know why A3XXConnectPro won't start....

• Aerosoft

Side by side is perhaps the most frustrating errors that Windows can throw.  The issue is most certainly not in the code but Windows. Something there is incorrect. There are hundreds of websites that discuss it but most of the tips there are nonsense. When I had it a while ago Microsoft was unwilling to assist, insisting that I should be more careful on what I install and that only a re-install of Windows would solve it. In the end I did.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Archived