Landing checklist has disappeard after last experimental patch 1.1.0.1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Cannot reproduce it. The After Landing CL starts automatically after leaving the runway. Or which CL you mean? Please then be a little bit more specific e.g. when it should start and what were your settings....   

Regards,

Rolf

No, I mean Landing checklist that is starting automatically after flaps full and before landing.

Landing gear

Ground spolers

Autobrakes

Exterior lights

G/A altitude

I have both pilot and copilot ticked in options.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The trigger for the Landing CL is the appearace of the ECAM landing memo  (app. at 2000 ft RA) and that all settings are made. So first question: Does the memo appear? Next question: Are the settings made by the copilot? Is just the Landing CL missing or all CL then ? Did you maybe accidentally hit 1 on the Keyboard which stops the CL.? Can you reproduce the issue or did it happen only once? This is what I mean when I asked for more and specific Information. 

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK. Currently I am travelling with no access to my PC and the code. Will be back on Sept.15th and then have a detailed look into it to see what triggers I definitely use to start the landing checklist. By the way what does the MCDU3 CL MENU state e.g. which CL is active (green or orange) at that time? I am still convinced it has something to do with your system/setup or procedure because until now you are the only one with this problem - and all others CL after that work as required.......

Regards

Rolf

I have this problem too, but mine has been from day 1. I only install the experimental last night in hope that it would fix it. 

But on mine system I'll get the landing checklist when I fly the CFM version and no landing check list when I fly the IAE version.

Regards

Mikael Olsson

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 8.9.2018 at 20:58, rafgath73 sagte:

I recorded a short movie showing the problem

What I just recognized looking again at your video is that your ALT is still managed and no GA ALT entered.....The quality is not so good so maybe I am wrong. Also you used the 2ndAP and later on also switched on the #1 AP. If you can prepare another video please use daytime and a higher quality so that I can see more details. Would be great. Thanks.

Regards,

Rolf

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:44 PM, Per.Mikael said:

I have this problem too, but mine has been from day 1. I only install the experimental last night in hope that it would fix it. 

But on mine system I'll get the landing checklist when I fly the CFM version and no landing check list when I fly the IAE version.

Regards

Mikael Olsson

You can be right. When I was flying A319 Lufthansa (CFM) everything was right but when I switched to A319 British (IAE) the landing checklist disappeared. So it's not a patch problem as I thought.

• Herman changed the title to Landing checklist has disappeard after last experimental patch 1.1.0.1
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I just finished the new checklist- and copilot version - making several adaptations - and think that it soon will released with the next hotfix. I found the issue in connection with the A319 IAE model and tested it e. g. now also the Landing CL works in the A319 IAE.

Regards,

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived