Return and Refund of VRInsight Airbus FCU combo

daniflutter

Hello Aerosoft:

First I will like to say I'm very happy with most of your products, amazing quality. The reason why I decided to buy the Airbus FCU Combo directly from your Store.

Unfortunately, the device arrived 3 days ago, and not only I had several problems getting to work, I've found other items regarding the product, like "No support" from the manufacturer at all, no updates since 2016, plus, it doesn't work with the Airbus Professional! Which is the main reason I bought this product for the sum of circa 500€

I'm completely unhappy with the product, the compatibility, the support and also few other behaviours like unexpected resets when you press the "LIGHT" button which show also possible faulty hardware, that shows that the product was not build by professionals, looks like VRInsight is trying to making money with old and stocked product with no support at all for the current simulation offer. Also, I would recommend instead to remove such kind of product from your shopping cart as it will give you more trouble than satisfaction to your customers.

I would like to return the product even if this cost shipping and re-stocking fees and request for a full or close to the full refund because definitely is not worth the headache.

I've opened a formal request here with the details https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just out of curiosity: why are you posting this publicly into the forum after having already filed a direct request with Aerosoft?

Hello Tom:

Thank you for your answer.

I'm posting this in the Forum, in the general in particular because I could not find any forum regarding the "hardware items" and the other forums.

The first reason is seeking some assistance on this particular topic as there are no policies or guidelines published regarding returns or refunds about hardware products, and there should be at least one piece of advice on that aspect.

The second reason, and most important. I consider this is worth to share with the Flight simulation community, especially for a people considering to buy this hardware piece, for sure they want to know that the manufacturer doesn't offer any kind of support or update since 2016 on the driver and software side. Don't you consider this important information to be shared?

Archived