P3D native ATC and PFPX flightplans

Hello Flightsimmers,

I'm a little confused! I found out recently that PFPX-flightplans apparently are not correct interpreted by P3DV4 - no IFR-clearance is possible! Is this a new bug? Is this normal? Or have I missed something? Any help would be appreciatet. Thank's in advance.

Michael

I'm flying a PFPX flight plan this very moment from EGLL to YMML in the PMDG 777LR using the P3Dv4 ATC - it works fine, and even the AUSOTS Track YM13 is read fine by the P3Dv4 flight planner. Now its important to be sure that your navdata is updated/correct, I use FSAerodata to update my P3D database and Navigraph Ultimate for FMS data/charts/maps.

Hello Pracines,

thank you for your answer. In the meantime I solved the problem. My mistake was it to safe a scenario in P3D with a flightplan already loaded in a later state. In this way it seems not possible to bring the guys from P3Ds ATC to accept a new IFR-flightplan - they just ignored it. So I saved the whole scenario without a loaded flightplan and voilá - it no works! Fine!

Cheers

Michael

I have the same issue. Had set up a flightplan (GCFV to LPMA) in PFPX and exported it as PMDG .rte to get the whole plan into the FMS and on the other hand in the P3D .pln format to get the exact route accepted by the default P3D ATC. While loading the .pln into P3D it changes the entire routing via VORs far away from the original routing :/ 

There is a bug in the P3D v4 flight planner that requires us to load a PFPX flight plan TWICE in P3D for P3D to use the PFPX plan. On the second time it loads it will load the correct plan from PFPX.

Archived