Manual entering waypointx

ram123

Good day,

I am trying to manually enter waypoints for visual approach for LPMA airport. The airac 1709 database does not contain the waypoint ROSARIO. Attached approach plates of airport. Please advise how to enter ROSARIO in the MCDU as there are no reference points nor lat/ 

long mentioned to add ROSARIO waypoint. I am using aerosoft extended.

en_charts_ad_non_airac_lp_ad_2_lpma_vac_11b2-1_en_2013-12-12.pdf

The previous waypoint GELO is coded in database ,but ROSARIO isn't. Is there anyway to custom enter given that lay/long nor reference points given to the waypoint .I am using aerosoft extended.

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, you simply have to learn how to fly visual approaches. Madeira is indeed challenging, but as it got lead in lights from GELO on, there is no need to enter a waypoint, as you fly visual. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 15 Minuten, ram123 sagte:

There je a post by anthony99 named LPMA. I think that would be the correct answer to that question.

What exactly are you referring to?

• Deputy Sheriffs

TBH my answer was totally correct and you are messing up some things. ;)

You asked

vor 43 Minuten, ram123 sagte:

how to enter waypoints which don't have lat/long or reference objects

And this definitely can not be done.

But if you use waypoints from another approach type as in the topic you quoted, it is something totally different, especially, when this topic is 5 years old ;)

Archived