New logic for pushback?

Querer

Hi all,

just did another flight with the AS319, the first for some weeks (was on Holidays :-)). I used the AS Updater first. I realized that when using Checklist and Co-Pilot, the logic seems to be slightly changed since the last update and to my opinion not for the good. Before, when I was ready for pushback, the green text line indicated something like "Follow GSX instructions". Now, I can either select "pushback" or "no pushback", when using "pushback", it offers me to enter the pushback data inside the MCDU3 and ignoring the GSX. It still works, but it is rather silly to hear the GSX comms with the ground and the AS comms with ground in parallel, no? Long Story short: how can I tell my AS Bus that I am using GSX only?

Regards

Chris

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, the reason is quite simple. After updating you have to newly makes your personal settings in the MCDU OPTIONS..... e.g. in your special case enable the GSX option again and everything will be as before...  

Regards,

Rolf

Ok, thanks for the heads up. Slightly embarassing for me... Anyway, I guess then it is also due to the update that my settings for SimpleCam were gone and the default visual system was "re-activated"? This is slightly annoying, if I have to re-configure such things after each update, but understandable...

• Deputy Sheriffs

This does not happen with all updates,  only if certain files have to be updated and addons are changing / modifying basic files like the aircraft.cfg........

Regards,

Rolf

Ok, I will save a SimpleCam config somewhere else as a backup. What's about the modified aircraft.cfg in regard to installed repaints? Are those gone as well if the aircraft.cfg is replaced with a newer variant in an update?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived