speed heading altitude knob

Mobeck23

i got the aerosoft running on the FSX:SE, but there is some problem.

first of all, the altitude, heading, speed knob doesnt rotate. so i am unable to select any altitude speed or heading as per ATC clearance.

so on ground during cockpit prep with FD on, i must get climb and nav in blue on the FMA. i dont get climb blue.

and i cant reset the fuel figure on fuel pred page and also INIT B page isnt available i guess.

please help me out on how to fix the speed heading and altitude knob.

Try hovering your mouse over the knob and using the middle scroll wheel to change the value, that's what worked for me.

Edit: You have to tell the airplane that you want control of the heading, by right clicking on the heading knob. Then you can change the value. The altitude and speed knobs work the same way. Left clicking the knobs gives control back to the airplane and it will follow the FMC route if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for your reply Tyler... I haven’t really hovered the mouse over the knobs I will check that as I am on a layover and buddy I fly the a320, so I understand what’s managed and selected. Plus buddy I should be able to enter a value of speed on the mcdu if nothing. I can’t do it either and altitude is fixed to hundred so what I do is go on vs climb or descend and then press v/s 0 when I reach the altitude that I want to maintain but that’s not right. Anyway I assume it must be something g to do with a software so if any admin can help it would be much appreciated 

Archived